First Thing is the Safety on Our Operations
- Atlantik recognizes that the operation of vessels involves a risk to the health and safety of its employees, to third parties, and the environment. The Company is responsible for minimizing such risks by:• Conducting its business affairs, such that all decision making takes full account of safe vessel operations.
• Ensuring that the managed vessels are operated in accordance with National, and International Maritime Legislation, regarding safety and environmental protection measures.
• Employing competent and suitably qualified Personel, who are able to effectively supervise and carry out safety and environmental protection, as defined in the SMM operating procedures.
• Providing suitable training for Personel to facilitate the effective employment of the operating procedures.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of shipboard safety and environmental performance and the related procedures.
• Utilising the accident and pollution prevention measures, by conducting investigations of shipboard accidents/incidents and using the recommendations to prevent re-occurrence.
• Maintaining contingency plans to be used in the event of emergency situations.
The Company will focus on the global perspective of its activities, which have a major impact on the environment. Such activities and aspects will be revised, and if necessary replaced frequently, to ensure the continuous improvement of the SMM, and the Company’s performance
Explore Atlantik Denizcilik in more details
We have technical experience to make safe your operation.
We’re aware we’re meeting a technical and experienced team
We can provide all of operation details and support you 7/24.
Results You Can Measure
Our services are evaluated by ourselves in order to increase our performance and customer satisfaction.